《寻找梦幻岛》经典台词
《寻找梦幻岛》经典台词
Sylvis L. Davies(Mother): You should have been in bed half an hour ago, Yound Men.
I am afraid i've grown hopelessly too lax in my own discipline.
(孩子们,你们半小时之前就应该上床休息了。我怕我平时太纵容他们了。)
J.M. Barrie: Nonesense, young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.
And then before you know it, they are grown.
(不要这样说,孩子们不该被强迫去睡觉。当他们醒来的时候又老了一天。
忽然之间,你就发现他们已经长大了。)
Peter D.: What did you bring me over here for? it is absurb. it is JUST a dog.
(带我来这里干什么?荒谬,这只是一只狗)
J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? JUST? Porthos, don't listen to him. (walk near Peter) Porthos dreams of being
a bear. And you want to dash those dreams by saying "he's just a dog"? What a horrible
candle-snuffing word! That's like saying "He can't climb that moutain, he's just a man"
Or " That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just?
(只是一只狗?只是?porthos,不要听他说。Porthos一直想成为一只熊。然后你却无情地说
“他只是一只狗”,把他的梦想打得支离破碎。这是多么伤心、扼腕的话语啊。那就像是说,
“他不能翻越那座山,他只是一个人”或者“那不是钻石,只是一颗石头。” 只是?)
Peter D.: Fine then, Turn him into a bear, if you can.
(好啊,你能的话,就把它变成熊啊!)
Peter D.: What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? "It's only a chest cold?"
(这一次有你和妈妈有打算要告诉我们什么?“只是着凉了”吗?)
J.M. Barrie: We havn't decided anything.
(我们还没有决定。)
Peter D.: Stop lying to me. I am sick of grown-ups lying to me.
(不要再说谎了。我讨厌大人对我说谎。)
J.M. Barrie: i am not lying to you. I don't know what's wrong.
(我没有骗你。我也不知道哪里不对。)
Peter D.: "Father might take us fishing" that's what she said," in just a few weeks."
And he died the next morning.
(她告诉我,爸爸可能几个星期后就带我们去钓鱼。然后他第二天就死了。)
J.M. Barrie: It wasn't a lie, Peter. That was your mother's hope.
(这并不是一个谎言,peter,这也是你妈妈的心愿啊。)
Peter D: He barely moved for a week... but i started planning our fishing trip.
(他一个星期都没有动静了。而我却开始计划我们的钓鱼之旅。)
J.M. Barrie: I will never lie to you. i promise you that.
(我保证我不会骗你。)
Peter D.: NO. All you'll do is teaching me is to make up stupid stories and
pretending that things aren't happenning until... i am not blind. i won't be made a fool.
(不!你只会叫我编造一些无聊的故事,然后假想一切都安好,直到……
我不是瞎子,我也不要被当作傻瓜了。)
Mrs Snow: i am afraid it's all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn't it?
Time is chasing after all of us, isn't that right?
(我想是那鳄鱼的功劳,不是吗?时间一直在追赶着我们,不是吗?)
J.M Barrie: Sit down, Peter.
(坐下吧。)
Peter D.: Mother pasted it back together after i ruined it. and then i saw the play.
i just started writing and i haven't been able to stop.
(我把本子毁了后,妈妈都把它粘好了。我看过那场戏了。
我又开始写了,我会继续写下去,不会半途而废。
J.M. Barrie: She would be very pleased to know that.
Listen, i've just spoken to your grandmother and i am staying for good.
(她知道你这么做,一定很高兴。我刚刚跟你祖母说了,我会永远和你们在一起。)
Peter D.: I am sorry i was so horrible.
(抱歉我刚刚态度那么差。)
J.M. Barrie: Don't worry.
(别放在心上。)
Peter D.: it's just... i thought she'd always be here.
(我只是以为,她会永远陪伴着我们。)
J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, She is because she's on every page of your imagination.
You will always have her here, always.
(我也是这么想。然而,其实她一直都在,在你每一年的想像之中。
<翻着peter的本子>她会一直都在那里的。)
Peter D.: But why she had to die?
(那她为何一定要死呢?)
J.M. Barrie: I don't know, boy. When i think of your mother, I always remember how happy she looked sitting there in the parlor, watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. You can visit her anytime you like, if you just go there yourself,
(孩子,我也不知道。当我想起你妈妈的时候,我就想起她坐在客厅里看关于她家庭的那出戏的时候,
里面有她永远长不大的孩子,是多么的愉悦。她去了梦幻岛。你一个人的时候,可以随时去探访她。)
Peter D.: How?
(怎么去?)
J.M. Barrie: By believing, Peter. Just believe.
(只要相信就行,Peter。只要相信。)
Peter D.: i can see her.
(我看见她了。)
J.M. Barrie: So many perfect days. I really began to believe we'd go on like that forever.
(那些和她多么美好的时光,我曾认为我们会永远那么幸福。)
Peter D.: Oh, Stop it. She wasn't going to stay with you forever.
she had a husband, my father. She never cared the way she did to him.
(噢,不要说了。她不会永远和你在一起的。
她有丈夫的,是我的父亲。她对你和对他永远是不一样的。)
J.M. Barrie: I am not trying to replace your father. i could never do that.
(我不是想要取代你爸爸的位置。我不会那么做的。)
网友评论