指环王1:魔戒再现经典台词
指环王1:魔戒再现经典台词
can't carry it for you , but I can carry you .
人生永远也不会结束,死亡只是另一种人生。
The dwarf breathes so loud,we could have shot him in the dark!
历史成为了传说,传说变成了神话。
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
即使是最微不足道的人也能够改变未来的进程
One honest voice can be louder than a crowd.
一个诚实的声音胜过众口多言
Some people live a lifetime in a minute.
有的人把一生浓缩在一分钟里过了
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
要亲近你的朋友,但更要走近你的敌人
Happy families are all alike;every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
幸福的家庭都是相似的,不幸的家庭各有各的不幸
.Whoever saves one life saves the world entire.
救人一命即拯救全世界
This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
这样确定无疑的爱,一生只有一次
.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱情意味着你永远不需要说"对不起"
Don't be deceived by appearances,for beauty is founded within.
不要被外表所欺骗,美存在于内心
May it be an evening star
祝愿夜幕明星
Shines down upon you
将光华铺撒满你身
May it be when darkness falls
祈愿当黑暗降临时
Your heart will be true
你的心依然坚定
You walk a lonely road
你孤身一人在路上
Oh! How far you are from home
啊,你已离家那么遥远
Mornie utúli? (darkness has come)
莫尼耶,乌图利耶 (黑暗即将来临)
Believe and you will find your way
信仰会指引你的方向
Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)
莫尼耶,乌图利耶(黑暗即将离)
A promise lives within you now
这诺言从今与你同在
May it be the shadows call
祈愿黑暗的召唤
Will fly away
终将烟消云散
May it be you journey on
祝愿你在旅途上
To light the day
从不黯淡
When the night is overcome
当黑夜不再让你畏惧
You may rise to find the sun
你将起来,看到太阳
Mornie utúli? (darkness has come)
黑暗已经来临
Believe and you will find your way
信仰会指引你的方向
Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)
黑暗即将离
A promise lives within you now
这诺言从今与你同在
don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
我只认识你们当中的一半人.了解程度也只有我应做到的一半。而在我喜欢的这不到一半的人中,他们理应得到的喜欢也只得到了一半。
He's my second cousin once removed on his mother's side and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side, if you follow me.
从他母亲那边算起他是我隔了一代的表叔,我从他父亲那边算起是他隔了两代的表侄,如果你能听明白的话。
So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring, in which case you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought
所有人在一生中都会遇到这样的时刻,但这不是他们所能决定的。我们所应决定的是在仅有的时间里该做些什么。
这世上除了邪恶的意志,还有许多其他的力量存在,佛罗多。
毕尔博注定会找到魔戒,也就意味着,你也注定得到它。而那是个令人鼓舞的想法。
网友评论